I made my card base using my nesties, I placed the circle so the fold was just inside the die. The card base is pearlised card which I have inked in silver. I used my nesties to cut out the various cricles, and my SU scallop punch to do the scalloped edges. the image is watercoloured and them I added stickles to it for a bit of sparkle. I stamped the sentiment onto pearlised card and cut it out using my nesties (where would I be without them LOL!). I used thin black velvet ribbon and the trim is a bit of glittered beaded paper from the same stack.Sunday, 26 April 2009
Saturday challenges
I had a day crafting yesterday as Dave took the girls to Blackpool to allow me time to get ahead with my Design Team cards ... and I sneaked in a challenge card LOL!! I combined the Sketch Saturday sketch (but amended it a bit to fit a circle shape), Creative Crew's Round and round challenge, PBSC Anything Goes and Secret Crafter challenge, a Shape Card. The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge are also doing a DT call, and having participated so much and been lucky enough to win one of their prizes, I would love to be considered.
I made my card base using my nesties, I placed the circle so the fold was just inside the die. The card base is pearlised card which I have inked in silver. I used my nesties to cut out the various cricles, and my SU scallop punch to do the scalloped edges. the image is watercoloured and them I added stickles to it for a bit of sparkle. I stamped the sentiment onto pearlised card and cut it out using my nesties (where would I be without them LOL!). I used thin black velvet ribbon and the trim is a bit of glittered beaded paper from the same stack.
I made my card base using my nesties, I placed the circle so the fold was just inside the die. The card base is pearlised card which I have inked in silver. I used my nesties to cut out the various cricles, and my SU scallop punch to do the scalloped edges. the image is watercoloured and them I added stickles to it for a bit of sparkle. I stamped the sentiment onto pearlised card and cut it out using my nesties (where would I be without them LOL!). I used thin black velvet ribbon and the trim is a bit of glittered beaded paper from the same stack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 comments:
I do love cards with cats on them!
This is lovely :-)
this is beautiful! and thank you for explaining how you cut the circle using the fold in the nesties, I was wondering about that.
I love the colours you have used.
beautiful.
Good luck with the DT call
love tina x
The card is fab, they would be nuts not to pick you for the DT !
Very cute card! hugs from Nilla
Super card honey & all the layers give it so much depth.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx
Gorjus card Cathy, love that cat. Good luck with the DT entry.
Love Karen xxx
oh I am loving this one Cathy...love the black and white combo and your super cute kitty......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx
What a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the colour.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh fab card Cathy such a cutie, love it.
Oh I love it Cathy ~ gorgeous. Fab design. Sounds like you had a fun day crafting..
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x
your card is adorable...
gorgeous card Cathy, I love the shape thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx
Awwww...cute card! Your colouring on the cat is fab!
Helen x
Brilliant card Cathy. Love the monochrome backing against that image - it really makes the moon shine! Fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx
Stunning as always Cathy. I love the circle card and what a fab image. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Challenge.
Paula xxxx
Beautiful card Cathy, love this colour combo and that cute pussy cat. -x-
This is such a fabulous card Cathy, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. Linda x
Cathy how wonderful is this card - its awesome - loving the image and colours its fab
Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx
Gorgeous card Cathy - very cute image and beautiful co-ordinating backing paper. Thanks for joining this week's PBSC and well done combining so many challenges :-)
Pauline x
Gorgeous card, love the colours
maz
Cathy, this is lovely
Mandy
What a fab card, I love all the PB cat images, and this is adorable too.
Thank you for joining us again Cathy!
Jo xx
Post a Comment