And here is a card I have knocked together this morning ... I LOVE white challenges!
Simon Says Stamp - sketch
Kenny K's Krafty girlz - Stitch it
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers - White on White
Passion For Promarkers - handmade flowers
Colour Create - white + embossing
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
I coloured Donna using my promarkers ... mainly used the Cool Greys, and then I added some glossy accents and silver pen to her boots. Her wings and hair has some star dust stickles in it. I edged the image in lace, ewmbossed the cardstock and added ric rac. The flowers were made using 3 nesties and then cutting into petals, distressing and folding. I punched leaves and inked them too. The gems were sneaked off a wedding table!! Really simples and quick :)
I'm off to get the girls from Pre-school now ... hopefully there will be crafting time later :)
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Kenny K Devilish Donna
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: none
Embellishments from stash

46 comments:
wow you need to teach me how to do those flowers x
Lovely card. The image is tough and the flowers is beautiful.
Have a nice day
Absolutely stunning card. Gorgeous.
Lovely tidy desk and a great card.
Very nice too, thanks for joinng us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.x
Great card Cathy, your shading is stunning !
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and PfP. Sue C x
Hi Cathy. Great card & prettily coloured. Love the dark edges around your roses. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
Wonderful coloring, I love the grays with her eyes as the most intense pop of color on the whole card! Lovely tone-on-tone card!
Fab card. Love the flowers.
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is fab. Your flowers are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
I love the distressing on the flowers! Nice coloring too :)
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
I love this image, the character is so cool. I'm just starting to like so much white on my cards - its still a bit scary.
Very very pretty! hope your keeping well hugs from us all x x x
Love that image!!!
lovely card elegant and cheeky, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT
darling!
this is stunning ! i love the way you have coloured in the image! I am rubbish with greys and black, this is just beautiful!
love teen x
this is stunning ! i love the way you have coloured in the image! I am rubbish with greys and black, this is just beautiful!
love teen x
Nice tidy space and really pretty card too.
Hugs
Brenda (88)
Oh this is gorgeous! love the white on white and you have coloured the image beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
Lora x
What a fab card and the way you have coloured the image is awesome
xx
Fabulous card, and a very crafty crafty place! I'm a day late getting round so it's ok! Have a good woyww!
((Lyn)
wow that's pretty - love the roses .thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week - Kate x
Such a beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda
Hi ya Cath
lovely tidy desk, beautiful card,happy WOYWW, sue,x (3)
Love the card Cathy the colours and design are just perfect. Love Chanelle xx
Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Stunning card Cathy, I do so love white cards and this one has so much impact. Fabulous image and wonderful details.
So glad you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx
I love it. It's fabulous. I NEED to know which nesties you used, the flowers are brilliant. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
This is fabulous! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining the fun this week at KKKG.
Michelle :-)
Hi Cathy,
Love this card so much...those KK images are gorgeous...love what you have done here...
Hope your well x Vicky
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC...x
gorgeous :0).. your flowers look fabulous!!...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x
Oh Cathy this is darling!! Awesome layout and image and your home made flowers are wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us at PFP and Colour Create this week. Juliexx
Wow this is stunning and it really shows how great the image is :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck. I hope you can join us again this week.
Hugs
Amy xx
Such a lovely card, just love the image
Thanks for sharing Hugs Candace #43
So pretty, gorgeous image and love your flowers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
that card is lovely, it looks fab keeping the rest of the card quite plain in colour, really draws attention to the great image! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)
Enjoyed the look at your desk. Those are some seriously beautiful flowers on that card.
Sorry I'm really, really late getting here from WOYWW, especially since I'm #2 on the list. It seems blogger hated me on Wednesday, but I hope you had a good one.
A gorgeous card, fab image and I just love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x
Play school - make syou think you have time, you just end up wishing for more time!! LOVE the white card, good grief, it owuld make me panic to come up with something - very clever!
Such a gorgeous card Cathy - that image is awesome and I love how you coloured her in grey shades :O) Thank you for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x
Hi Cathy,
This is gorgeous. Your colourng looks fabulous & those flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx
The card is wonderful!!!
Wow this is fabulous, great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at colour create, good luck, hugs Liz xx
Kathy, Beautiful job with this challenge!!
Thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs, Janiel
Post a Comment