Tuesday, 21 September 2010

InStyle Stamps Release Week ... meet Firefly Chloe


Its  release week over at InStyle Stamps, and if we didn't spoil you enough last week with the fabulous releases we had, we are this week, as  we have some gorgeous images for you.  You can find them all in the store from Friday 24th onwards. You can find the Design Team's creations over at the InStyle Stamps blog.

Thanks to the folks over at Glue Arts, all of our projects this week are held together with some really great adhesives. Our designers all received packs of goodies from Glue Arts, including the Glue Glider Pro  and/or refills, 3D Adhesive foam, Mini Adhesive Squares, and Ribbon Adhesive.

For my project I have used Firefly Chloe.
 I altered a jar, and put a candle inside.
I coloured Chloe using my pens and stickled the ickle fireflies.

I added ribbon to the top of the jar.  I ran a running stitch through one edge and then gathered it and stuck it on using Ribbon Adhesive.  I added a wide strip of ribbon, made a bow and decorated with layered flowers.
Finally I added some gems to the jar.

 I used these Glue Arts products: Glue Glider Pro  , Mini Adhesive Squares, and Ribbon Adhesive.

Recipe: 
Stamp(s): InStyle Stamps Firefly Chloe

Colouring Media: promarkers and copics

Papers:
Embellishments: from stash
 

8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous Cathy, love it. Hugs Ali x

Taylor said...

This is SO sweet, Cathy!!! I love the ribbon you added, it's perfect :)

Dawn said...

Hi Cathy
Gorgeous, love the ruffle round the top.

Dawn
x

Vicky said...

This are gorgeous Cathy, just so sweet and great ribbon too.
Take care Vicky xx

Lena95469 said...

I love that you put her on a candle jar , so sweet and cute

Kerry said...

Oh my... what a wonderful idea!!! Love it Cathy. :)

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful!! Love Firefly Chloe on a candle jar!!

catnap said...

Clever idea for something new to papercraft.