OK so I have started colouring 3 images .. .and only finished 1!!! My pens and pen charts are on display, and there is a sneaky peek of a InStyle Stamps' project, due to be posted next week ... just need to do the finishing touches! I have had a go at decorating a candles ... so there is the finished article. There is a LOTV image on it. There are a couple of images stamped up onto tissue paper ready to colour and put on candles. I loved making it and am definitely going to do lots more :) Oh and the box of tissues. I am nursing a horrible cold, and am constantly sniffing and sneezing!
Wednesday, 29 September 2010
WOYWW
Its Wednesday and time for another peek at my work desk ...

OK so I have started colouring 3 images .. .and only finished 1!!! My pens and pen charts are on display, and there is a sneaky peek of a InStyle Stamps' project, due to be posted next week ... just need to do the finishing touches! I have had a go at decorating a candles ... so there is the finished article. There is a LOTV image on it. There are a couple of images stamped up onto tissue paper ready to colour and put on candles. I loved making it and am definitely going to do lots more :) Oh and the box of tissues. I am nursing a horrible cold, and am constantly sniffing and sneezing!
OK so I have started colouring 3 images .. .and only finished 1!!! My pens and pen charts are on display, and there is a sneaky peek of a InStyle Stamps' project, due to be posted next week ... just need to do the finishing touches! I have had a go at decorating a candles ... so there is the finished article. There is a LOTV image on it. There are a couple of images stamped up onto tissue paper ready to colour and put on candles. I loved making it and am definitely going to do lots more :) Oh and the box of tissues. I am nursing a horrible cold, and am constantly sniffing and sneezing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Looking busy there - I'm sniffing big time too - it's no fun. Hope you feel better soon and hope to see you next week. Thanks for the peek.
Sarah (Sasa 27)
have never had a go at the candles, adding it to my must try list! LOL
hope you feel better soon xx
How organised, a pen chart. Shame about the cold you are nursing, hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the snoop, Tracy Evans (18).
Hope you soon feel better - lots of bugs about at the mo!
Hi ya Cathy
do hope your feeling better soon, lovely images there, oh i never manage to do the candles, they end up meltin on me! lol,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x
Candle decorating sounds fun! Thanks for the peek into your world (my first time playing along with WOYWW and I'm loving the inspiration!)
Hope you feel better soon, have fun with the colouring.
I do that ... start with three and forget about colouring the other two part way through ...
great desk hun hope you feel better soon love cheryl xxx
Hope you soon feel better.
A x
Nice busy desk and I lik ethe candle in the background
Sue xx 15
Love the candle it came out great! Sorry about the cold, hope it goes soon. That tissue box could be recycled though!! Love the colours!
Hugs
Brenda
Candle decorating is on my to-do list this month, so it's great to see what you have done. Hope the cold is soon gone.
Candle looks great, never had a go, maybe someday, hope you feel better soon. nnalorac.x
I hope by now your cold is gone. You have been creative, though for not feeling well. Candles are always fun to make and decorate. Sorry I'm so late getting here this week. Happy really belated WOYWW from #1.
Post a Comment