Sunday, 12 September 2010

Just Cute bears Challenge #34

This week's challenge is a photo inspiration for you
You can interpret it how you like, use the colours, shapes etc ... let your imagination go wild!

I used this cute download I got (but can't remember where!) and coloured it using my pens, matching colours to the photo. I love these papers and thought the circles were similar to those in the picture. Finally a layered flower and some spotty ribbon.

The DT have come up with some fabulous creations this week ... and the challenge is not one of the easiest we have set!


Recipe:
Stamp(s): ?
Colouring Media: copics and promarkers
Papers: Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Embellishments: from stash


5 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...cute card! Gorgeous colours too!
Helen x

Kat said...

Really cute Cathy, that bear's a real sweetie. Idea of photo inspiration was a bit scary at first but I went for the colours and the idea of spots of colour.

Kat xx

Sandra said...

Hi Cathy....brilliant card,i love the image you have used and coloured beautifully too!
Great challenge this week...i could only come up with following the colour scheme in the photo,it was nice to have something alittle more challenging...well done Beth :0),we can't have it easy every week...lol

Have a lovely week Cathy
Take care
San x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

this is just soo cute ,, that poor bear doesn't seem too happy to be out in the rain eh !!

luv
Lols x x x