I can not believe how busy I am at the moment, and sneaking in the craft room is becoming a challenge!! Hopefully after everyone settles back into school and pre-school a healthy crafting life will return LOL!! I spent a lot of time last night doing DT work (I am soooo far behind with some of it :-S) but did manage to sneak a card and start another :)
The first card fits these challenges:
LOTV - sketch
Totally Gorguss - Xmas in August
Basic Grey Challenges - Fabric
Cute Card Thursday - material girl
Simon Says Stamp - pearls and lace
Papertake Weekly - just the 1
Charisma Cardz - Inspired by a song (we wish you a Merry Christmas!)

I stamped this cute LOTV image, Christmas Candle, onto white linen, and coloured using copics (promarkers bleed out more). I airbrushed some colour round the edges. The dp is Basic Grey Fruitcake (double sided so I am counting it as 1 paper!). I added lace, some prima flowers with pearls at the centre and the sentiment.
My second card is very different from the first LOL!!
It fits these challenges -
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge - music
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Lets go digital
Trully Scrumptious - sketch and knot

I coloured Star inusing my pens and air brushed round the edges (LOVE my airbrush LOL!!). I followed the sketch using these fab Basic Grey Olivia papers, but left the sentiment off until I send it. I coloured a white flower black and layered it with a pink flower and a clear button with a ribbon threaded through and tied in a knot.
We are off out for the evening ... Dave is away so I am taking the girls up the road for a couple of hours - wear them out so they sleep and leave me alone later LOL!!!!
23 comments:
Lovey cards, the xmas is so soft and feminine!
Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you can join us for our next challenge!
Such a cute bundled image at the top! I do like the soft look to the image too :) The bottom one is pretty with the bright colors too!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
both of them are gorgeous Cathy :-) I love em both :-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW and simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x
two gorgeous cards Cathy! I love the stamping onto linen and how you coloured the adorable LOTV image - just so vintage chic!
hugs, annie x
Such a darling cards! Thanks for sharing :)
Hi Cathy,
Have popped over from the link on FB....still can't get to grip's with it but will keep trying...lol
Love the first card so much, the effect with the linen is beautiful, you have given me another one on my list of things to try...you bad gal...lol Stop it!!! lol
For want of trying I can't seem to keep up either, and I am only on one challenge...I am such a slowcoach....
Hope your well, sorry to hear you were leaving sc,will miss you loads, hope to keep intouch.
Take care and see you ltr
x
Vicky
Scrumptious as always..... love the idea of the image on linen and a perfect excuse for me to buy more copics lol. Hope you get some play time later :D MWah Ali x
Gorgeous cards Cathy - I love the sweet LotV image...looks great stamped on Linen!
Helen x
LOL as you say both very different, but both gorgeous cards!
Kaz xx
Wow, such beautiful cards Kathy, I just love them both. Love how you have stamped on the fabric for the first one, very clever.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x
Hi Cathy, love your colouring of STAR and your layout. What a fab job. Thanks for joining in the fun at Kenny K's this week. hugs Sharon
Hi Cathy - two fabulous cards, don't your get a beautiful soft look stamping and colouring on fabric - you've done an amazing job with your colouring, love the beautiful colours and papers.
Fantastic Kenny K image, great colouring and perfect choice of layout and papers.
So glad you could join the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Basic Grey and Truly Scrumptious.
Gosh I'm earning my keep today lol!!
hugs Heather xx
both amazing cards, love the look of the linen card
lovely job on the Charisma challenge, Cathy! the soft colours and vintage look are just beautiful! thank you for joining us!
love them both
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX
Superb colouring on both your cards Cathy, and the lotV is so soft and dramy for Christmas :-)
pauline x
Both cards are awesome... Great job stamping on linin:) Have a great weekend!!
These are both gorgeous Cathy, love the linen effect. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge and have fun with the girls!
Clairexx
Wow! Star looks fab on your wonderful layout! She is colored up perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's ;D Hugz, Cheryl
Hi! What a great digi you've used! Thanks for joining us a Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)
wow wow wow what gorgeous stunning creations Cathy...so beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Gorgeous cards! I love the images.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
Hugs, Vanja
These are such lovely cards...you really should consider entering some of the challenges over at Papercraft Star too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment