Its time for another Sketch and Stash challenge, and we are joined by three new fabby DT members, Sonia, Nicola and Jackie.
Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring us and one lucky winner will get a $20 voucher to spend in their store!!
Here's the sketch ...
And my take on it ...

I was really lucky and won a couple of the new
Wags n Whiskers' fairies .. this one is Angelica. IU coloured her with my pens and then stickled and glamour dusted her wings. The ickle stars are stickled, and I ran a deliberately wobbly line of stickles round the edge. I added some copper coloured ribbon and some buttons.
I am entering this card into these challenges
Wags n Whiskers challenge - Autumn colours
Paperplay challenge - Autumn is a comin'
Simon Says Stamp - holiday card ... I am using this as a Harvest card for my Gran (my equivalent to Thanksgiving)
Allsorts Challenge - Autumn Colours
14 comments:
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card Cathy ,, I love this image ,,, isn't she beautiful and the papers and colours you used are perfect ,,, lovely sparkle too :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp-tember Holiday Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Your fairy is delightful - I love the idea of a fall fairy or a harvest fairy. Wonderful autumn colors and sparkle too. So happy you were able to join in the fun this week for the joint Simon Says blog hop.
Gorgeous card, lovely autumn colours too. Nice to join you as a DT member on sketch and stash challenge
Nicola x
Hi there
What a gorgeous card, thank you for joining in with my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.
B x
Gorgeous, gorgeous card Cathy! I love the beautiful pps and your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!
Cathy this is such a beautiful image, love the shades of autumn you have used.
Hugs Sonia xx
fabulous card love the papers you have used...x
Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x
Adorable card Cathy so soft and pretty!
The Design Team & I are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp ~ Stamptember Hop
Thank you!
HuGs Kim :)
Wow Cathy your card is absolutely wonderfull very nice autumn colors and your fairy is beautifull and very sparklie. Thanks for joining us at the Stamp Tember Blog Hop my teamies and I are very happy that you have joined us. Hugs Terry xxxx
Fabulous card and that image is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play! :)
such a pretty card..thanks for joining us at WNW...Debs x
this is so pretty thank you so much for joining us on wnw vicky x
Great job on this challenge! I love the colors and papers you used. Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers
Post a Comment