Guess what we have for you this week on the
InStyle Stamps blog? We're so excited about our new releases this mouth, we are sneak peeking some of them this week for you!! We just couldn't wait until next week to share all of the goodness with everyone. All of the images we show you this week during our sneak peeks will be available in the store on Friday, September 24th. Let's get started!
The first image we are sharing with you is called Mailbox Love.

I coloured the image using my pens .. and then made a step card as a letter rack to hold Beth's birthday cards.

The dp are K and Co Charlotte, and I added a prima embossed flower with a flower centre cut using a Marianne Creatible die. I added some ribbon ... and that's it really.

And here it is with Beth's cards in it.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Instyle Stamps Mailbox Love
Colouring Media: copics and promarkers
Papers: K and Co Charlotte
Embellishments: flower and ribbon from stash
2 comments:
So gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is wonderful Cathy!
Post a Comment