No card to share today ... my cold has streamed all day and my eyes are all gritty and sore ... so giving them a rest.
But this is what my desk looks like ... I have been doing a couple of DT projects for InStyle Stamps ... what this space next week and the week after ... there are some fabulous releases coming up.
Anyways, there's a basket of ribbon, my copic colour chart, and some images ready to colour for Dt work.

Oh and the 2 gorgeous Wags n Whiskers fairies I won on Magical Monday. I love all these fairies and will be adding the other 2 to my collection.

And the other half ... dave hasn't been modelling this week ... so I have my sewing kit on his bit and my pens on his chair!!!

10 comments:
Ugh, sorry about your cold, hope it drys up quickly. Maybe Dave isn't using his desk because he can't get to his chair.....?!! Will be bcak to check out your DT work.
Sorry about your cold ... hope you are feeling a bit better soon!
Get well soon.
Look at all the copics you have already! I should start growing my collection.
Love your basket of ribbons. Really hope your cold is much better very soon.
A x
more copics! I have never had such copic envy this week on woyww, desk after desk you are bringing me closer to buying some! great desk! love your baskets, thanks for the snoop. hugs mandyxx
Hope you are feeling a better by the time you read this.
A.xx
Hope your cold is getting better, you have a lovely workspace.
Get well soon and thanks for sharing your space :)
Sorry to read about your cold. Hope it's all better by now. Congrats on your Monday win. Hope it lifted your sniffled spirits. Sorry I'm so late getting around this week. It's been so busy and I seem to have had a hard time keeping my computer going.
Like your space! And the link at the right to What pet is on your desk. lol! Hope the cold is better.
Post a Comment