Wednesday, 1 September 2010

ABC Challenge

This week our theme is

C is for Charms

We are very very lucky to be sponsored this week by Nikki and her shop BunnyZoe. She has offered the following prize,


I have a confession .. I made my card before I went away and didn't photograph it ... small child (remaining nameless at the mo!!) moved the card and has 'forgotten' where she put it ... so i was up at the crack of sparrow this morning getting one made .. .not the best, but not too bad for a rush job!!
I used the sketch from this week's Just Magnolia challenge, and the colour theme from Totally Tilda, Lilac and lace, to help me!! Rose Tilda is paper pieced using some Making Memories papers. I matted the dp onto mint green coredinations cardstock, and added some purple organza and white raffia. Finally a couple of little bows and charm ... no flowers as I wanted to keep it simple. I am not sure it is as clean and simple as it could be, but I am going to be cheeky and put it in this week's Totally Papercrafts Keep it clean and simple challenge!

9 comments:

Uma said...

lovely, might take the plunge and use charms for the first time!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Beautiful! Love the colour work
love tasha xx

Cor* said...

GREAT paper piecing! Love that lace. I have been seeing alot of that lately,I am gonna have to get me some! Cute charm. Thanks for joining in for this fortnightly Lilac & Lace Totally Tilda challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this Tilda and the paper piecing is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love the soft pastel colours and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation Cathy fab colour combo stunning papers..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Christine xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the lace and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in with our Lilac and Lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Unknown said...

Very cute and that Tilda is adorable!


Thanks for joining Totally Tilda challenges!

xoxoxo