Wednesday, 15 September 2010

ABC Challenge

We are onto D and
D is for Distressing.

I coloured Tilda in using my distress inks and then distressed and inked the edges of the papers. I added some lace, and stamped onto the dp a couple of flowers, cut them out and distressed them. Its a little plain, but I am liking the less cluttered look at the moment.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Totally Papercrafts - Lets go Dotty
Stampin' for the Weekend - Vintage/shabby
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda unwrapping presents; Stempelgede Grunge collection
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: MME Wild Asparagus
Embellishments: from stash

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, you've really got the knack with those distress inks, Tilda looks fab! Love the papers and your shabby chic flower. Gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

Linda said...

what a beautiful card
hugs linda

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Uma said...

lovely colouring, great distressing

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, this is so pretty, I love the colors and paper. Very vintage.

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

Hugs, Mindy

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Annika said...

Such a gorgeous card with amazing details. Thanks for joining us at SFTW for our vintage challenge! :)
Hugs
Annika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful vintagey card Cathy! Love the papers and pretty colors!
:)kathy

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the papers you've used.
hugs