This is my first challenge as a member of the Design Team - how exciting :)
The challenge this week is
Under the Sea
We are very lucky this week to be sponsored by our very own Lacey and her store
and the prize is...
A whole sheet of Halloween images of Sweet Pea stamps by Elaine Cox!!Here is my card.
This was a bit of an experiment for me, as I stamped Mermaid Tilda onto vellum and coloured her with my pens .. so far so good!! I covered the blue circle with glossy accents and glamour dust, and added green stickles for seaweed ... then I added Tilda ... what a mistake. She curled up so this is Tilda number 3!! The DCWV dp is distressed, as is the cardstock, and I added stickles, gems sunk into stickles, some pearl strands and some raffia lace.I used the colour challenge from Papertake weekly, the Friday Sketcher sketch and Just Magnolia's Lace it up challenge to complete the card.

5 comments:
Love the shine on Tilda's fishy tale. Love the layout and the colours too.
Jayne xx
a lovely peice of work thank you for joining th eteam x
what a sweet card! i love that Tilda!
love teen x
Wonderful card! Love it!♥
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!
Hugs,
Aud
So cute! Such pretty embellishing to your Tilda!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment