Sunday, 19 September 2010

Just Cute bears Challenge #35

This week's challenge is
Punch it
so get your punches and die cuts out.

This week we are sponsored by the lovely Dulcie from Wild Rose Studio .. .her Milton Bear is adorable!



I coloured my image using my pens and then added lots of glamour dust to the top of the stocking.  The papers are from DCWV ... I bought a huge stack a couple of Christmas' ago and it is still going strong!!  I punched snowflakes from acetate and added glamour dust and stickles to them.
The Design Team have made some stunning creations this week ... please pop by their blogs.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...sweetc ard Cathy - the sparkly snowflakes look fab!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Cathy! Loving those snowflakes and sparkly trim!
Sarah xx :0)

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :) I love these new Milton bears... I have a long wish list!!

Jenny xx

Anita said...

Adorable card Cathy. Love the sparkles on the stocking.

Kat said...

That bear is so cute Cathy. Love how you've added the sparkle and the snowflakes are so pretty.

Kat xx

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Cathy - lovely image beautifully colorued
Pauline x

Ali Watson said...

Ooooo how fab it this and you know how much i lurvs DCWV scrummy. Love this card. Have a super week. Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

such a cute Christmas bear! lovely colours Samantha x x x