Saturday, 4 September 2010

Glittery fairy

Its Beth's birthday today ... so Ellie had to make her a birthday card whilst she was swimming ... and I just had to join in LOL!!
It fits the following challenges:

Pollycraft - Add a little nature - flowers
I love Promarkers - Myth and Magic
Wags n Whiskers - glitter
Craft Your Days away - girly and glitter
Totally Papercrafts - Charming
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

I coloured Lacey Fairy using my pens and then stickled her wings. I added some gingham ribbons, paper flowers and pearls - nice and simple ... and quick.

Off to play with my little girl and all her pressies.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Wags n Whiskers Lacey Fairy
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: MME freebie
Embellishments: from stash

14 comments:

Karen said...

Sooooo pretty, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ruth said...

Very pretty. Love the gingham ribbon. Ruth :)

Pauline C said...

Oh that's really pretty - love all the detail
Pauline x

Tine said...

Hi. A very pretty, girly fairy she is too. Fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Cathy!

Hugs, Kelly

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Sammacco said...

Pretty in pink! Very beatiful card.

Lorraine said...

Awww, that's so lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

WeirdCat said...

Love this, so pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous fairy image :o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Debs said...

this is so pretty cathy... your papers are gorgeous :0)

thanks for joining us at WnW..Debs x

Renate said...

Wow that is a girly card. Beautiful work.

Thanks for joining the CYDA challenge

Hugs Renate