Monday, 30 August 2010

Sketch and Stash #43

Wow .. we are up to sketch 43 .. and Sue has created a fab one for us to use. We have had some sad news, Becky has decided to leave us :( We are all really sad, and hope she will consider joining us again in the future.

We are very excited to be sponspored by Meljen's Designs this fortnight and the DT were given some fabulous images to play with!!


I used Toadstool buggies for my card.

I coloured the image using my pens and then matted it onto black cardstock. The dp are matted onto black cardstock, and I added a large mulberry flower. The sentiment is a FF Pink Parfait one. Finally some card candy.

We are currently camping in a field in the middle of nowhere ... hopefully its not raining!!




Recipe:
Stamp(s): Meljen Designs Toadstool Buggies
Colouring Media: Copics and promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Urban Priarie and Boxer
Embellishments: from stash

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy really cute card, love the image too just wanted to pop by to say thank so much for all the help and friendship you have given me though the dt and will keep in touch I am sure the blog will do great!! hugs from Lisa

Sue said...

fabulous card cathy,great choice of papers...love em:)

sue
xx

Uma said...

lovely card, lovely stamp

Tasha said...

Oh this is beautiful.. Fab choice of image and dp - great layout
love tasha xx