Wow I can't believe we are upto week 15 already!
This week's challenge is Buttons and Bows, and we are again sponsored by
Cuddly Buddly. We also have a new fab Guest Designer,
Bev.

I watercoloured this cute Penny Black bear and distressed the edges. The papers are Basic Grey Wisteria, and the clear buttons and ribbon is from my stash. I blame my lovely friend
Samantha for my slight (only slight mind) obsession with clear button!
We are at my parents for the weekend, so might be needing a boat if it rains alot!!
8 comments:
What a lovely card, so cute. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Sonia xx
a beautiful card and so pretty in blue. I love those clear buttons and the satin ribbon bows, and the cute PB teddy too!
enjoy your day.
hugs, annie x
Awww...cute card Cathy...that wee bear is so sweet!
Helen x
PS - I think I may need to borrow your boat...it was chucking it down all night her last night...and it's still raining now...
Aww, how gorgeous Cathy, the clear buttons ae very cute!!
xx
Such a sweet card Cathy, love the colours you've chosen. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
xx :0)
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this image and the papers and layout are fab :-) love the embellies too :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
This is lovely Cathy. Love the colour combo and what a sweet image.
Kat xx
Awww such a cutie and coloured beautifully. Love it. Hugs Ali x Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment