I have spent a bit of time in my craft room this morning while Beth crashed on my bed and watched telly.
I made a card to fit these challenges:
Sweet Pea Stampers - recipe
Basic Grey Challenges - Punch it
Stamp With Fun - sketch

I watercoloured my image and distressed the edges. The recipe calls for 4 patterned papers - got those but it did mean i ended up using 3 shapes ... so I am going to say that square technically fall into the rectangle family so are the same!!!! I used my Marianne Creatible leaf swirl, and punched some flowers (one of the pearls appears to have got lost in the move from craft room to conservatory so I will be replacing that!!). I layered a thin satin ribbon with an organza one, and added a bow with a clear button at its centre.
Just pondering if I could get away with colour Create's soft green and light aqua theme!!!
Editted: I found my lost pearl ... on the bottom of Beth's foot!!!! Now back on the card!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sweet Pea Flowing in blue
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Embellishments: from stash
15 comments:
absolutely stunning and yes xxx
So beautiful card Cathy,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
this is just beautiful!
love tina x
Hi there Cathy this is totally beautiful. I adore the soft colours you have used to colour her and I love all the detail great take on the recipe. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea stampers hugs Pascale
beautiful, nice to see someone else likes their sweet pea stamps :)
wow wonderful card!! beautiful image !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team
A beautiful card Cathy, love the colours and watercoloured image!
Clairex
beautiful - very serene :-)
pauline x
What a gorgeous card.xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy! Lol at the pearl he he!!
xx
wow wow wow Cathy this has to be your best card yet wow it's absolutely stunning I love the layout, papers, image just everything can you tell I love it! lol hugS Jill xx
Such a stunning card.. colored so beautiful..
Hugs, Linda
Great card Cathy, love this image and such great colours. Thank you for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers this week Linda x
Wow this is stunning I love the way the blue pops with against the subtle colours :D
Thank you for joining us at sweet pea stampers and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Stunning creation and wonderful take on our recipe Cathy. Your papers and image are adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Post a Comment