Its Sketch and Stash time again, and this time were are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and they are offering $20 to spend for 1 lucky person.

I watercoloured my fab new image and inked the edges. I threaded ribbon through the raffia lace and added a ribbon ... no flowers as I wanted to see the lovely dp at the back. The sentiment is from the FF Pink Parfait range.
The DT have come up with some gorgeous creations again this week so if you have time do go and look.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): hAnglar Stanglar
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers:K and Co
Embellishments: all from stash
10 comments:
i love the thin ribbon through the lace. beautiful card x
Oooh Cathy! I'm drooling hun, still haven't got my paws on a H&S stamp yet so just a little bit envious. Super card, love the colours! Sxxx
Hi Cathy great card love the ribbon though the lace too makes your card look very different. The image is so sweet and the papers really make the card look soft. Have a good week hugs from Lisa
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
hi cathy,gorgeous card and such a cute image,yummy papers too:)
sue
xx
Gorgeous card Cathy :-)I now have this image ,,, xx thanks xx :-)Isn't she gorgeous and the colours and papers you used are perfect :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Wow Cathy! Your card is so gorgeous!! Love that image, how lucky you were to get some of these stamps!!
xx
This is lovely Cathy. What a sweet image and I love the DP.
Kat xx
Adorable, gorgeous card Cathy and what beautiful colours.
luv
Debby
How cute is this card! Love the colours!
Hugs Gwendolyn
Post a Comment