The card fits these challenges:
Friday Sketcher - sketch
Creative Inspirations - Fairies
Just Magnolia - One for the girls
Magnolia Down under - black, white/cream and 1 other
Magical Crafts - black, white and 1 more colour
Allsorts - birthdays
Totally Gorguss - round round (well the doilly is round!!)
I am going to spend the morning catching up with some DT work as Beth is at Pre-school and Ellie is at school, and I need some quiet time after a hectic few days here!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): magnolia
Colouring Media: distress inks (Secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey Eva (Secret Crafter)
Embellishments: all from stash

14 comments:
She is adorable Cathy, love the colours :D Hope you are all well, mwah. Hugs Ali x
Good afternoon Cathy, wow you've been busy since my last visit with lots of gorgeous makes. I wish i was half as productive as you. Loving your latest card, maybe because pink is my favourite colour! thank you for sharing. Have a lovely evening hugs Linda x
this is so lovely! i really like the backing paper. such a cute wee Tilda too.
love tina x
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
fabulous card Cathy, that Tilda is sooo cue, I am sure your friend will love it :) Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC!!
Fabulous card Cathy, adorable cute Tilda.
luv
Debby
Super card hun, thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx
so cute! found your blog through blog hopping and its so nice reading your blog!
This is beautiful Cathy. I'm sure your friend will love it. I can see why you don't want to use that lovely ribbon. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat xx
This is a beautiful card--I'm sure your friend will love it! Tilda is gorgeous in pink, and these papers and flowers are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April
Oh this is so stunning! Fab papers you have used and the image is beautiful
love tasha xx
What a gorgeous card. Love the glitter and that beautiful ribbon!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Kylie ox
I bet your friend will be thrilled when she sees this beautiful project, just your way of extending the birthday celebration, right? Thanks so much for joining in at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne
Cathy, stunning card, such a sweet Tilda image and loving the gorgeous ribbon and the fab colour combo. A wonderful take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz
Post a Comment