Vicky challenged me to make a card using Tilda coloured in Lilac. Not a difficult challenge for me ... the biggest challenge I had was getting the masking right so Tilda sat properly on the dandelion!!

I used my distress inks to colour the image and went over the fairy dust and danedlion clock with a skura stardust pen. The papers are lush, I had to take some deep breathes before i cut into the ... MME Penny Lane glitter stack. I added a ribbon and a charm, and some baby's breathe.
The card fits these challenges -
Just Magnolia - it takes two
Raise the bar - for Mum ... well it is for a very special mum, not mine. One of my friend's has a little girl who is very poorly, so this is for her as a thinking of you card while she nursses her little one in hospital. Her little one is blind so I have used lots of textures on the card nad bits that she can tap and stroke so she can 'see' her mummy's card too.
This week's
Sweet Pea Stampers challenge is a sketch.

I used the same colour scheme as my Tilda - had the inks out so thought I might as well!! The dp is DCWV Pocketfull of Posies and the image is Midnight waiting. I added stickles and used ricrac and ribbon.
We have had a lovely time at our friend Nancy's new house ... the girls have played scary monsters with everyone and i didn't have to cook tea or tidy away :)
11 comments:
Gorgeous cards Cathy!
I know what you mean about those MME papers...soooooo pretty & sparkly! lol
Helen x
Two gorgeous creations Cathy I love the Sweet Pea one she looks so dreamy. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers Cathy Hugs Pascale
a stunning card I think that you have done really well with my challenge it is really beautiful and I know that it will be wonderfully received.
love the sweetpea card to the layout and image work reallyw ell with the papers choosen.
hugs xxx
oh too gorgeous cards hun so love those papers hugs cheryl xxxxx
This is simply Gorgeous! I absolutey love everything that you did with this Fabulous card!
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on voer and enter in my blog candy! WOuld love for you to follow along!
Hi Cathy
Gorgeous cards, I love Tilda on the Dandelion - I can never get them on right as you will see when I post my next card - if I ever finish it!!!!
HUgs Ali x
wonderful cards
thank you for visitng my blog last night
these are beautiful. The top one is one of the prettiest I have seen in ages. I love the idea of being able to feel the card.
hope your friend's wee one is on the mend.
love teen x
two oh so pretty cards and so beautiful in lilac too.
hugs, annie x
Oh Cathy, I love you sweet Magnolia card! Fabulous use of both of those images, they were meant to be used together for sure! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again soon! :)
This is gorgeous Cathy! she looks amazing on the dandelion! How lovely of you to add all the textures for the little girl. Hope she doesn't have to stay in hospital too long! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx
Post a Comment