Saturday, 22 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge week 84

It's Donna's turn to set this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, and her theme is no patterned paper. Ohhh this one might be a challenge, you have to leave all those gorgeous, pretty papers on the side!!!
To me it screamed male card.
I used one of Wendy's (Secret Crafter) fab manga stamps and coloured it using my pens. I ran the black cardstock through my CB ujsing the Swiss Dots folder. The iamge is matted onto a scalloped circle and black circle. I made the little brad footballs by stamping just the football onto shrink plastic and shrinking it.

I have made the card for my hubby ... last summer he was devastated when his beloved football team was relegated ... but his woe has turned to elation as they are back in the premiership. Just struggling for a sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Secret Crafter Manga Jake with football
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics (Secret Crafter)
Papers: none!
Embellishments: handmade

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this hun great image,and top colring too love cheryl x

Anonymous said...

This is fab CAthy, love this image so cute. Have a super day. Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Uma said...

great challenge, fab card :)

Helen said...

Fab card Cathy - love the little footballs!
Helen x

Macpurp said...

i love the blue on the black
great male card!
love tina x

Tasha said...

Great card, i love the clean layout and colour combo
love tasha xx