Monday, 24 May 2010

Sketch and Stash #36

For this fortnight's Challenge we are proud to be sponsored by 2 amazing companies...


Stitchy Bear Stamps are offering 3 Digis from the Stitchy Stamps Range, Stitchy Stamps have a sale on during May so why not pop on over and grab a bargain!!

tcc blog

And we are also sponsored by The Creative Cottage who are offering their gorgeous new Digi Kit (released on 26th May) to 1 lucky winner!!
The Creative Cottage products are available exclusively from Pollycraft.


So here is the sketch to follow this fortnight...


I used one of Stitchy's fab images and coloured it using my promarkers and copics. The papers are from Creative Cottage, and are goregous, so summery. I added some flowers and pearls from my stash, and a FF Pink parfait sentiment.

Do check out the other girls' cards, they are stunners.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stitchy
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Creative Cottage
Embellishments: from stash

11 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Morning Cathy stunning card I love how you coloured your image such soft tones works so well with the papers. Have a good week hugs from Lisa

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie this is just beautiful I ove the colours and the image perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Uma said...

very nice, cute image :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Cathy :-) the image is gorgeous and the papers and soft colours are beautiful :-)


Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

hi cathy,love your card...such pretty colours:)

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card Cathy and beautifully coloured too.

Becky said...

Hi Cathy!! I love the card you created hon, like you say so summery!!
xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy I love that image and the soft colours look fab hugS Jill xx

Jayne Hayward said...

This is lovely. I love the dp and the image which has been coloured in beautifully.

Jayne xx

stitchy said...

Cathy, this is so soft and beautiful..I have seen this stamp done up quite alot, but this is one of the best..I think it's how soft you colored her..what a great job..thank you so much for sharing your talent with me...

stitchy xoxox