It is my turn to set the
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and I have chosen
Friendship.
I have made this card for my best friend ... my lovely hubby.

I made this card at a crafting session at Wendy's (
Secret Crafter). I watercoloured the iamge and used nesties labels to cut it out. The image is distressed using tumbled glass. I love this dp and matted it onto navy and grey cardstock. I love this colour of ribbon and just had to use it. Whilst the colours might not be the first that spring to mind for a romantic card ... but the image reminds me of depression Mid west and these colours are fitting for that.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah Kay A Kiss for Chloe (Secret Crafter)
Colouring Media: Distress inks (Secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey granola (Secret Crafter)
Embellishments: nestibilities and ribbon (Secret Crafter)
5 comments:
Adorable card Cathy - the whole thing is perfect for a hubby friendship card - superb image and the blue/brown colour scheme is rustic which so fits the image but also very classy for a man
Pauline x
Gorgeous card Cathy - love the sweet image...and the colours are fab too!
Helen x
Fabulous hun. Was a wonderful crafty day
Hugs Jane x
This is gorgeous Cathy. What a sweet image. What a great theme you've chosen.
Kat xx
this is beautiful! perfect friendship image.
love the colours together.
love teen x
Post a Comment