This week's
Secret Crafter challenge has been set by Christine, who has sadly left us. Her challenge is a recipe - 3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image.

I used one of
Wendy's fab manga stamps, Sitting Mollie and coloured her using my promarkers. I decided to use these BG papers ... not very girly, but Mollie in dungarees isn't too girly!! I punched flowers and added gems and ribbon.
The DT have come up with some fab creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Secret Crafter manga stamp Sitting Mollie (Secret Crafter)
Colouring Media: promarkers (Secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey Granola (Secret Crafter)
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon and gems from stash
4 comments:
Beautiful card Cathy :-) the image is lovely and the papers are gorgeous :-) the flowers and gems are fab too !
Luv
Lols x x x
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love your image and the papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Absolutely adorable card Cathy, such goregous papers and a beautifully coloured image :) Donna x
Gorgeous card Cathy - love those BG papers!
Helen x
Post a Comment