It's Debby turn to set this week's
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, and she has chosen something metal.

I coloured this gorgeous Sarah Kay in using distress inkss and distressed the edges. I stamped around the edges of some of the dp and added a layered flower with a spacer and pearl. The cute little watering can was acquired at the NEC.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah Kay (Secret Crafter)
Colouring Media: Distress inks (Secret Crafter)
Papers: MME Wild Asparagus(Secret Crafter)
Embellishments: from stash
15 comments:
What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda
Wonderful, adorable card Cathy.
luv
Debby
This is so gorgeous and the colouring is beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Beautiful card Cathy - that little watering can charm is so cute!
Helen x
Wow, this is so awesome! I love these colours! The charms are beautiful!
Simone
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love your image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
this is so pretty! i love the pink ink smudged on the card the image is stamped on.
love teen x
oh this is utterly gorjus hun so love what you have done just stunning hugs cheryl xxx
This is beautiful Cathy. I love how you've coloured this pretty image. I also love your Sarah Kay in red. She's gorgeous too.
Kat xx
This is beautiful Cathy. I love how you've coloured this pretty image. I also love your Sarah Kay in red. She's gorgeous too.
Kat xx
Gorgeous Cathy - love the soft colours and that cute watering can.
Pauline x
Wow this is absolutely stunning, i love your colourwork and the lovely tones you have used. The layout is fab too
love tasha xx
Such a pretty card Cathy. Love the colours and gorgeous papers.
Mel X
Gorgeous card Linda - love the little wartering can!
Wedgie xxx
its a lovely card!
Post a Comment