But you are all in for a bit of a treat too today ... we are on Day 1 of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge hop around the Secret Crafter new release Manga Stamps, and they are stunnning.
Here is the first stamp, Cat Girl.
Do check out the other DT interpretations of this fab stamp.
I will back later with the results of my crafting yesterday and some of my pressies :
Have a fab bank holiday.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Secret Crafter manga Cat girl
Colouring Media: Promarkers and copics (secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey (secret Crafter)
Embellishments: from stash

9 comments:
Happy Birthday.
Fab image and the feather - ohhhhhhhh what a touch lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love your image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Happy Birthday Cathy - hope you have a fabulous day!
Gorgeous card!
Helen x
Happy Birthday Cathy - have a great day at the zoo :)
Gorgeous card - love that stamp.
Carol x
Happy Birthday Cathy - sorry I didn't know or I would have sent you a card:-(
Fabulous card, love the touch with the feather (poor little birdie). Have a wonderful day at the Zoo and hope the rain stays away. Hugs, Wendy xx
Hi Cathy, isn't it exciting....I can't wait till tommorrow now...lol
Love what you did with Catgirl, she's gorgeous, great papers to match too ( PERFECT )
Gorgeous job!!!
x
Vicky
ps...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
x
love that stamp! cool card
a Belated Happy Birthday and I hope you had a wonderful day - the postman should have a card for you from me too .. .. hopefully!
hugs, annie x
Hiya Cathy and a happy birthday to you. I love this card. The papers and colours are just gorgeous.
Mel X
Post a Comment