I coloured Edgar in using my pens and then stamped the small feather from the Free Your imagination stamp set round the image. I then stamped the larger feather from the Free your Imagination set onto shrink plastic and made two feather charms to add to the twine. I die cut the flourish and covered it with shabby wine frantage and heated it - love thevintage look you get from frantage :)
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Spring.
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Prima Engraving
Embellishments: twine, shrink plastic charm, flourish
Challenges:
One Stop Craft - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes



11 comments:
Fabulous coloring! Not normally my style, but I like what you've done :). Saw you on MIM and had to pop over for a closer look.
Hugs,
Katherine xx
This is a great card thanks for joining in at Love to Create this week Hugs Sandra DT http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/ xx
Awesome card Cathy! Your colouring is superb and Edgar clearly loves to be dressed in purple! :) Your feather charms are fantastic as is your feather background. The frantage looks brilliant too. Love it! Thank you! Helen xx
I love this. The colours, the shrink plastic, the frantage... yip, just about everything.
xxx
Gorgeous card and colors Cathy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz
Awesome image and colouring . Love the stamped frame for image and the embellishing . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Gorgeous card, Love the colors and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise
Fab card,Cathy. love the image and your lovely colouring. Popped over from MIM. Carolxx
What a great male card! I love the detail of the feather charms you've made of shrink plastic, great idea, and I like how you've stamped feathers around the image too. I spotted your card on MIM.
Great card. Fabulous image and great colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx
Hi Cathy,
This looks gab & wonderfully gothic. Love the image & the frantaged swirl. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Post a Comment