I frantaged the cross using aged wine frantage (I LOVE this stuff!!) and simply matted it onto embossed white cardstock. I matted the cardstock onto SU eggplant cardstock before stamp the gothic corner from Visible Image directly onto the embossing and adding some white ribbon and a knot. What I need is a 'serious' Easter sentiment stamp, not just the fun round ones i have from Crafty Sentiments!!
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium:
Papers:
Embellishments: frantage, ribbon
Tools:
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Creative Inspirations - Easter
CraftyCreations - Easter
Divas by design - use metal (gold fragemtns in the frantage)
Crafty ribbons - anythng goes with ribbon
DutchDare - CAS
Little Miss Muffet - Easter


11 comments:
I love traditional Easter cards... I always make some for my family.. this is fab honey xx
Beautifully simple card. Very elegant.
Those corners? Oh my - stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!! ~Michele
Love this. It's very beautiful.
Susan xx
Beautiful Easter card. Love your gothic corner diecuts and how you did your cross. Never heard of the product you used, but will have to check it out. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.
Wow this is stunning. I love those corners. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I am sure your parents loved this,,, very stylish and I love the cross, it looks old and rusty ,, FAB :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
so gorgeous with this cross..thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet!
xxx Margreet (GD)
This is absolutely lovely, I love the corners. Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas.
Lisa
Lovely card for CAS design at Dutch Dare card challenge . I love the corners of your card.
Thanks for joining in.
Lisa
WOW this is sooo elegant. Love the embossing and the fabulous cross.
Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Post a Comment