I coloured Jake in using my pens and then created a stipple background for him. I love the bright spots on these digi papers, and matted onto black they are really effective and great for those boys cards. I added some die cut banners and some card candi that I coloured black using my pen.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Spring.
Supplies:
Image: Visible image Jake
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: copics
Skin:E000 E00 E11 R20
Hair:YR20 E33 E35 E37 E39
Clothes: B91 B93 B95 B97
R22 R24 R27 R29
C9 C7 C5 C3 C2 C1
R22 R24 R27 R29
C9 C7 C5 C3 C2 C1
Papers: Funky Hand rainbow dots
Embellishments: card candy
Tools: Dienamics fishtail stax
Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - punches and dies
PartyTime Tuesday - die cuts



8 comments:
A lovely looking card for a guy. Looks really stunning in it's bright colours. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Fantastic male card and fab colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Super cute image. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at PTT.
Awesome card Cathy! Love the bright colours, the backing paper is fantastic. Jake looks superb! Thank you xx
I love the way you did the background around the image and fab coloring! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!
Great male card. Love the colours.
Such fabby looking card. Love all about. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs,
Marie
A great male card. Think I'm seeing spots before my eyes :). Really cute image and great design. Thanks for joining us with this weeks challenge at TPS and good luck.
Eileen x
Post a Comment