I coloured Katie in using my pens and then paper pieced the butterflies. I am not a massive pink fan, as you may know, but these papers matted onto black are liveable with!! Not as pink as they could be LOL!! It loooks all summery, especially with Katie attracting those butterflies - I can't wait for the weather to warm up a wee bit!! I added the ribbon, bow, button and pin, and some lace uder the fishtail banner. Very girly, but not, if you know what I mean!!!
Supplies:
Image: Visible Image Katie
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Prima
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, button, pearl pin
Tools: Dienamics fishtail stax
Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - diecuts
Paprecrafting Journey - ribbon or lace
Stamp with fun - sketch
Dream Valley - pearls and lace
Bunny Zoe - girly
Sweet Stampin - lots of layers
Creative Craft - for the kids
Joanna Sheen - come rain or shine (I went for summery days)
Partytime Tuesday- anything goes
Ladybugs Inc - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter -anything goes
Joanna Sheen - come rain or shine (I went for summery days)
Partytime Tuesday- anything goes
Ladybugs Inc - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter -anything goes



16 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous and the bow with the button is a nice finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby
It's a lovely card, Cathy! Beautiful image and design and you've managed to make the pink look, well, not tooo pink!!
Chris
x
so sweet!! a gorgeous image and love those colours on her :)
its lovely hun, and you did pink very well :)
What a cutie! Thanks for playing with us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa
Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx
Fantastic card and the pink does look great with the black mat :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter and just so you know I am giving away a The Paper Shelter gift voucher on my blog if you would like to enter.
Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Pam x
Very sweet card. I love the pink with black.
Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.
This is lovely Cathy.
Just the right balance of pink.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.
SandraT xxx
Love all the layers; great bow; cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!
~Michele
Beautiful card. I love the pink and black. Great image and layout. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale DT
Gorgeous card, and love, love, love the pink!
Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx
Such a sweet image and the layout looks wonderful. Beautiful backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
Diane xx
Post a Comment