I coloured Bradley in using my pens and then cut him out. Having cut the black circle out I created the Bond style background, using black promarker and fired brick distress ink. I simply popped Bradley onto foam pads and added him when the ink was dry.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Spring.
Supplies:
Image: Visible Image Bradley
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair:
raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose
Clothes: black, cool grey 1-5
Burgaundy, crimson, ruby, lipstick red
Burgaundy, crimson, ruby, lipstick red
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:
Challenges:
Creative Creations - the letter B (Bradley, Bond)
Bearly Mine - anything goes
I love promarkers- anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark



16 comments:
What a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.xx
I like it- a lot!!! Great image and that background is perfect! So clever!!
Chris
x
Stunning masculine card, Cathy. Very striking colours.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
He is fab.
I am still running though ;)
Susan x
This is beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx
A real fun card and love it.
Mags
x
awesome!! i love the theme...the background looks amazing! great work :D
Fabulous image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny
Your colouring and shading look a-mazing! This is a fabulous mens card. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.
he is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with out 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x
Awesome! I love the James Bond theme and you've made it work really well. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!
What a cool dude! He reminds me of Justin Timberlake. :) I love the background you created. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)
A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week
hugs Shelly
I love this masculine 007 theme and your image is wonderfully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx
What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Stunning image. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)
A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week
hugs Shelly
Post a Comment