Sunday, 17 March 2013

That Craft Place challenge

 Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is Wedding.

 I made a paper bag album to give as a gift.  I created a button bouquet on the front using lots of buttons, lace, seam bindung and pearls.  I wired the layers of buttons together to create 'flowers' and then used silicon glue to stick them together.
 Inside I decorated the first and last double page eaclty the same, cuting the patterned shape from the design paper and creating a pocket for the journalling tag.    Lots of flowers, pearls and seam binding, but plaenty of space to add photos or memories.

 In the centre I used this gorgeous Visible image sentiment, very romantic, and this beautiful Kraftin Kimmie stamp - they do look elegant.  I cut die cut corners and added flwoers, seam binding, pearls and pearl stems.
And the last page.
 


Supplies: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Papers: 

Challenges
 

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That is beautiful.

A very good friend of mine gave me some paper bag albums. I should really use them now shouldn't I?!

Susan xx

May said...

Gorgeous album, Beautiful colours & design, Love the button display.. Fabulous inside & out... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.... May x

heidy said...

Love your gorgeous album !!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Julie said...

Wow, fabulous - such a beautiful gift! Juliexx

Ellibelle said...

This is fabulous! Love the design!
Thank you so much for sharing at ABC!