Monday, 25 March 2013

Visible Image DT post

 Today I am showing you Isabella from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I coloured Isabella in using my pens and cut her out.  I created the background using a mask and textured paste, and then inked over it using balck soot distress ink and my gold dabber.  I added some aged black and aged wine frantage and heated it.  The laser cut fence has been frantaged and I finally added the sentiment, Live your dreams, but cut the live bit off.  Its distressed with dusty concorde distress inks.


 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Spring.

Supplies:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:
Embellishments: Hobbycutz lasercut fence, frantage
Tools: textured paste, distress inks

Challenges:
Happy Campers Collective - add dimension

 

17 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Wow!

Pia S said...

This card is wonderful! I love how the background turned out - such great work with inks and paste! I also like the feel of this card. The image is lovely, and you've colored is so beautifully! I came over from MIM to visit.

Alison Scott said...

Love the colouring for the image.
The background is great.

loz said...

Beautiful card and coloring cathy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Viv said...

Great background - looks fab - and your colouring is awesome!

Kay Dalton said...

i adore this card, the colours and the background are fab, your colouring is wonderfull x

Shelley said...

such a beautiful card, your colouring is just suberb! I came over from MIM to have a better look at this piece.
Shelley #37 xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I have to say this is one of the best cards I have ever seen. The girl well, thats what you call colouring in!! The colours right up my street and that background is fabulous I just want to touch it. Seriously everything is spot on. Sam

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Stunning love this XXX

Cheremane said...

This is just beautiful Cathy I adore the colouring papers and the layout. Such an inspirational crafter xxx

Rene said...

This is absolutely breathtaking! Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
Rene ;D

Zippy said...

Great card, love the background xx

Zoe said...

Amazing colouring in xx

Linda Breedlove said...

Great work... such a beautiful card. I love your background and fence... fabulous!!! Beautiful coloring. I came over from MIM for a closer look.

Unknown said...

Wow what a stunning card Cathy with so much detail!
Happy Easter!
Lizy xx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia

Vee Cassidy said...

This is brilliant! I love your colouring of the fab image and your background is amazing I love the fence. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Happy Campers. Good Luck. Vee x