Friday, 8 March 2013

Visible Image Emma

 Today I am showing you Emma from Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I coloured  Emma  in using my pens, and then glamour dusted her glowes and tiara, and added stickles to the floor.  I stamped the grunge flourish on the white script dp, before adding lace, layered ribbon a bow and button.  I die cut the corner detail and added little black pearls to the corners.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Spring

I am at the SECC today, hopefully not spending too much money - hahahaha!! Did I really say that!!!
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Bo Bunny Enchanted
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, button, swirl, pearls
Tools: Spellbinders

Challenges:
Divas by Design - buttons and bows
Cupcake Craft - sparkle
Allsorts- for a lady
Ribbon Girl - ribbon or twine
Cards and More - lace and pearls
Whoopsi daisy - 2 design papers
The Paper Shelter - punches and dies

 

12 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so beautiful! she looks so elegant... love the blacks and blues together :)

mixamatoasties said...

She's gorgeous.

I had a fabby time at the SECC. Hope you did too.

And thank you for teaching me how to crochet ;)

xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. Lovely layout. Hope you haven't spent too much. Lol!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Faye said...

Lovely with the pop of turquoise. Fab card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

Unknown said...

Stunning card and love the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

rachel said...

fabulous card - great papers and your colour scheme looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy this week and good luck x

Visible Image said...

Absolutely love this card! Emma looks stunning, love the blue, gorgeous design. Thank you! xx

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!
Thank you for joining us this week at cards and more.

Please take a look at our rules...only 5 challenges are allowed to link!

Hugs,Beate

having a {me} day said...

Really pretty. love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love your colouring; gorgeous! Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge over at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

Alison Scott said...

Lovely card. I love how you've coloured the image.
Hope you had fun at the SECC.

lawinchen said...

A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at cards und more.
Take a look at our rules...you can link only 5 challenges!
Hugs Andrea