Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Edgar from Visible Image

 Today I am showing you Edgar from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I coloured Edgar in using copics for a change and then created the sticked background.  I embossed the purple kraft core coredinations cardstock in using my gears embossing folder and sanded it to expose the core. I cut the cogs and gear border and birdcage die out of more kraft core cardstock and sanded that.  The image and cardstock have all been distressed.  I added some twine and brads.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Spring.

Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: copics
Skin: E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair: W7 5 3 0
Clothes:W7,5,3,2,1,0, E70,74,77,79, V12,15,17
Embellishments: twine, brads, diecut bircage

Challenges:
Just Us Girls - sketch
Sweet Stampin' - embossing
My Time to Craft-  embossing
Ribbon Girl - ribbon or twine
Stamp with fun - brads
Paper playtime - anything goes
Anything Goes - make it manly
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a cool card! :) Great image and wonderful color tones...

Visible Image said...

Superb Cathy! Love the colours you have chosen for Edgar, and your card is totally awesome! Love everything about it! Thank you :) xx

mixamatoasties said...

This is fab. Love the colours, they're perfect for him.

Susan xx

Nadja said...

Wow. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
Hugs, Nadja

Ribbon Girl said...

Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Card challenge to add ribbon or twine, best of luck, Mary x

Janine said...

Fantastic card Cathy. Great colouring and love the texture of the background. Not heard of these stamps before .
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine x

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a wicked card. I love the burlap. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime for our Anything Goes challenge.

Anita
DT for Paper Playtime

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous card! I love all the gears and the purple and brown combo rocks! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Stacey

Lisa Kind said...

Wow, your coloring is awesome! Very cool card...love all the distressing and other elements you added! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creation, love the deep purple colour & your colouring is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mindy Eggen Design said...

great card! you're coloring is amazing! I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Playtime! ~Mindy Paper Playtime DT

Clarissa Schupp said...

WOW! So great! Love this image!
Thanks for sharing on stamp with fun.
xoxo Clarissa

Rachel said...

Fab card, I love your colouring.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Great image and wonderful colouring. Love your colour choice.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Gail said...

Fabulous card. GREAT image, wonderful background, love the color. Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail