Saturday, 2 March 2013

Visible image Edward

I love this stamp from Visible Image - he is Edward and I think he looks a little like Spike from Buffy and the Vampire Slayer , one handsome dude!!  I coloured him with my pens and then fussy cut him out, thanks to a cat print in just the wrong place. I popped him onto foam pads to give him a bit of dimension. The dp is from MME and I simply added some twine and a button.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Papers: MME Paris and Co
Embellishments: twine, button
Tools: 

Challenges
Creative Craft - sketch
DutchDare - 1 for the boys
Anything goes - make it manly
 

11 comments:

carol said...

Morning Cathy...lovely sweet card, have a good weekend, x carol

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh he looks fab cathy! i love the colours and those beautiful muted papers. hehehe he does look like spike! ^_^

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. I love this stamp.

Thanks also for joining in at Creative Craft :)

Susan xx

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo awesome! Just love this image and how you have colored it. Great layout!

Crafting Vicky said...

oops forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Joanie said...

Great card and Edward is a fab image.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

Sarah said...

Great card Cathy, I can see the look of Spike there!
Sarah xx :0)

NancyD said...

Great colors and card for a guy! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, I so love Edward, thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges2, this week, I hope you will join us again xxxx

Unknown said...

Great card. Love your coloring with the papers. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.