Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Visible Image Bradley

 Today I am showing you Bradley from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I coloured Bradley in using my pens, and then created the stippled background for him.  The dp is MME, really old MME, but I still love it :).  I stamped the sentiment from the more than words set 7 onto some of the dp and coloured the card candy to match the image.

Supplies:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: coral sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair:Warm grey 1-5
Clothes: midnight blue, french navy, reef blue, duck egg, oasis, cool aqua
Papers: MME Stella Rose Hattie
Embellishments: card candy
Tools: Dienamics Fishtail stax

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - masculine
Cupcake craft - cool men
Stamps+fun=creativity - monochrome
Challenges4everybody - anything goes
Come and get it - sketch
I love promarkers - anything goes

 

14 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card Cathy. That paper is lovely. I can see why you like it.

Meighan Wheller said...

What a stylish looking image - perfect colours and love the stippled background. Fabulous take on our sketch challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing with us, hope to see you back again soon. Meighan

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nat said...

Fab male card, love the colours and your colouring is super. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It.
Natx GDT

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card!
Great design and I love the "background" you created.

Hugs,
K.xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and the style of your card :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful card!
Pretty papers!
Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
Hugs, Andrea

Zippy said...

Fab male card, your colouring is perfect and the paper is just right xx

Louise said...

Great card for our cool men challenge,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Mei said...

Oooh! Love the image!! You did an amazing job with the coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew.

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT

Judy McKay said...

Fab card. Great masculine card and great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week. Judy

Unknown said...

Great card - the image, papers and layout are all lovely and masculine!

Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Sandy said...

Great card for the man in your life, they can sometimes be difficult but yours just hits the spot.
Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody
Sandy :) DT