Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Passion for Promarkers DT card

 Its time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and the theme this week is One for the Ladies.
 


How fabulous does Jasmin look, all dressed up and straight out of Chicago - I love that flapper dress!!  I coloured her in using my pens and then added some stickles round her feet. The boa is glamour dusted and I added pealr pen to the string of pearls.  I love the sentiment, it really suits her.  I added some lace and a gem swirl, and went with quite dark, but vintagey patterned papers to tie in with the '20s feel of the stamp.  As my Mum isn't very girly, but loves her vintage this is going to be her Mothering Sunday card :)

Supplies: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: burgundy, crimson, poppy, lipstick red, pale pink
Clothes: burgundy, crimson, ruby, lipstick red, 
black Cool grey 5,4
Papers: Bo Bunny Serenity and Enchanted
Embellishments: gem swirl, lace
Tools: 

Challenges: 
Cupcake Craft - sparkle
Creative Creations - Just for Mum
The cupboard Trilogy - a mothers love
Allsorts- for a lady
One Stop Craft - mother's day
Glitter n Sparkle - Mothers day/ladies card
Songbird - Mama I love you
Paper playtime - anything goes
Bearly mine - Mother's Day
Creative Craft - Mother's Day
 

18 comments:

Laine said...

A fabulous creation Cathy. Love the image and your colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges2.
Laine
xx

brenda said...

Very oh la la Cathy, really very eye-catching.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

besitos said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week :) xx -Paula DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx

Nana said...

Such a fun and cute card. Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

Cindy Vernon said...

Beautiful job. I love all the bling. Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Cathy! Thanks for sharing this fab card with us at Songbird! Unfortunately the theme is Mother's Day and there is nothing to show this on your card. I do hope you will join in with us again soon! Laura xx

mixamatoasties said...

Your card is beautiful and I'm sure that on Mother's Day when you give it to your Mum will love it - you see, I read your post.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Dahhhling! Love the colouring! :)
Lizy xx

Julie said...

This is fabulous Cathy!! Love the image and your colouring is spot on!! Great sparkly floor too! Hugs, Juliexx

Alison Scott said...

Gorgeous card. Funnily enough I was watching Chicago tonight. I love that movie and the musical is fab on stage too.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! That image is fabulous!! The coloring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT

Unknown said...

I like this a lot, my fave colours, love the image, top card Cathy xx

paper fun said...

Wow, Cathy, she is stunning. What a fabulous image and colored so beautifully!!

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Shelly said...

Hi Cathy! A gorgeous creation, love the sparkle element and sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake x

craftygranny said...

This is fabulous i love it . Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Nela xx

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card! Love the colors and wonderful details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine