Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Crafty Sentiments Easter release - Field of Flowers

Crafty Sentiments have got a fabulous Easter release of 5 cute bunnies - really cute bunnies!!

Today I am showing you this cutie called Field of Flowers, and i think this is my favourite, if I had to choice a favouiret - I just LOVE that bunny's face!...
 She is coloured using my pens and as I went for a really spring feel, using purples and yellows with these gorgeous Basic Grey and digi papers. I added a die cut butterfly, some pearls, and a layered flower.  I gritted my teeth and left off the ribbom as I didn't have any that matched perfectly.


Supplies: 
Image: Crafty Sentiments Chicken Run
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers and copics 
Papers: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl, Pink Petticoat Isabellina
 Embellishments: diecut butterfly, paper flowers, pearls

Challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Spring has Sprung
Creative Stamp friends - spring colours
Addicted to Stamps - bring on Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Spring fever
Fab n Funky - cute and cuddly
Moving Along With The Times - the birds and the bees ...
CRAFT - Easter/Spring
Allsorts - spring time 
One Stop Craft - Spring
Stamptacular Sunday - to die for
Fuss n fancy  -flowers
Stamp and Create - fur or feathers
 

12 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous easter card, love the layout and flowers.
Kim x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely little bunny :-)

Rene said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back next month for a new challenge!
Rene

Rach83 said...

This just makes me smile! Lovely image and what a fab butterfly - so striking.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Carole said...

Super cute card Cathy, thanks for playing along @ MAWTT this week.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Unknown said...

This really is a cute bunny, lovely card xxxx

Unknown said...

This card is just soooo cute, that bunny is gorgeous :-)
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

brenda said...

A gorgeous Springtime card Cathy, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with an adorable little bunny! The butterfly looks lovely as well. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

Craftnut said...

Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card thanks for sharing at craft this week and i love that butterfly

Ivonne said...

Aww!! This is soo beautiful! I love the papers and the delicate soft colors. The image is soooo cute and you have colored it beautifully. Love the butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! Hugs, Ivonne