Friday, 22 June 2012

Totally Papercrafts challenge


 It's my turn to set this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge and I have chosen an inspiration photo from Design Seeds

You can use the colours, images or both on your project (food and drink images are acceptable)

I coloured this fab Sugar Nellie Manga boy in using my promarkers and metallic markers.  The dp is Basic Grey Wander, and I dies cut the tag, before adding some bakers twine.

Challenges:
PaperPlay - use a die
My Mum's Craft Shop - all about the boys






6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Such a fabulous male card hun, love the image and I adore the colours. Sxx

Wendy said...

Brilliant male cathy, fab image and papers...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Lisa T said...

I love that image! And your papers are great, too. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

ahlers5 said...

Great image. I love the papers you used with it. Lovely.
Diane

Tanya said...

This is really cool Cathy! I love the image and those papers are fab :)

Thank you for joinging us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

Tanya xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love this image, love your LO and papers, fabulous, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx