This week's theme over at the Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge is stars and stripes.
I used Baseball Rubarb Bear, and coloured him with my promarkers before cutting him out and matting him onto navy blue cardstock. The dp is from Raspberry road, and I added a punched, scalloped border and some stars created using my star nesties. Very simple really!!
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
I love promarkers - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Paper Pretties - red, white and blue
Paper Shelter - punches/dies
Simon Says Stamp - sporty &/ patriotic
Crafty Boots - Sports
Cute card Thursday - patriotic

11 comments:
Aww so sweet, love the colouring on the bear and the stars, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Nice card and such a cute bear - thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x
fabulous card Cathy :-) the image is very cute and I love the papers, lovely colours :-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
cracking card Cathy
love teen x
Fab card Cathy, so cute.
Wendy xx
What a lovely card! Fab papers and very cute image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x
Fab card with a really cute image and lovely backing papers.
Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Cute image to go with our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x
oh Kathy love this cutie and great card thanks for sharing at Creative. xx
Well this is just too cute! the stars are great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
What a sweetie this little bear is... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
Post a Comment