Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Rosie and a cake - a big cake!


Beth has another ear infection and was feeling a little sad last night whille Ellie was at Beavers - so we had a colouring session and I let her use my spare copics, and the odd promarker - the promarkers are MINE!!!!


I coloured up one of my neglected LOTV stamps for one of Ellie's friend's birthdays ...
I used Rosie with cake and coloured her using my promarkers and cut her out using my circle nesties.  The dp is from Nitwits (a bit of a mixing of collections!!), and I used my SU punch to create the scalloped border.  Finally some flat backed pearls, gingham ribbon, a bow and a layered flower.


 Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
I love promarkers - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Paper Shelter - punches/dies
Crafty Creations - embellish it
Crafts and Me - birthday
Fab n Funky - cute and girly
Passion for Promarkers - icecream/cupcake


 

16 comments:

Wiccababe said...

awww, hope the bairn feels better soon
such a pretty card, fab colouring (by both of you )
Debz
xx

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, fab colour combo too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Hope Beth feeling better soon.

Gorgeous card. Love the colours. So much nicer when you don't have to use that horrid colour ;)

Susan xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful image and the pretty colouring. And that is so cute that your daughter colours with you! :D

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the colours and the papers xxx

oheidia said...

I think you have colored a cake insted of a cuo cake or ice cream - so i dont know if you can win the price for these weeks challenge (i will ask the design team).
Anyway, i love your card and the coloring is fab.

Regards from Heidi (design tema member "passion for ProMarker".

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Cathy and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and great colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
Hugs Debs

Debs said...

gorgeous card hon..thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

coops said...

oops me again cathy.thanks also for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Cathy!! I love the little girl and the colors. Great job!! Have a nice day!! Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Cathy.Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Andrea said...

Oh this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

Aunty Sue said...

adorable card and thanks for sharing at Creative this week

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
Hugs, Bente

Lotte said...

Gorgeous. I love the paper in combination with the image! Great! Hugs Lotte