This week's challenge is a really easy one - your favourite colour combination, and as usual we are sponsored by the lovely Heidi from
I used this cutie from Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy range and coloured her up in my promarkers and flex pens, before cuting her out. The dp is Lily Kate from Basic Grey (if you can't find the paper pads and 12x12, Basic Grey.com have it in their digi range!!). I added a doilly, some cheesecloth and gingham ribbon. The butterflies are from Prima, and I used distress inks to colour them up.
Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Summer
Dutchdare - summer
Stampin' for the Weekend - show us your style
Sweet Stampin - ribbons and bows



12 comments:
Cathy this is the cutest! I love the beautiful colour tones and the super sweet image :)
Just beautiful Cathy! love those pretty fresh colours! and your details are just perfect!
hugs
Jacqui x
Lovely card.Wonderful butterflies. Nice girl. Beautiful ribbon. Great job ! Bravo !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
lovely summer card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Allisonx
This is gorgeous Cathy, beautiful image, gorgeous details and I love the Lily Kate, one of my favurite - I'm nearly at the end (3rd pad) can't find any more!!
hugs Heather xx
Beautiful, cute card Cathy and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby
Hi Cathy - this is such a beautiful colour combo and I love all your extras - the doilies, and the butterflies are especially yummy!! Hugs, Juliexx
Very sweet and summery card. I love the DP you used. Cute image ,too.
Thanks for playing along at DDCC.
Lisa :)
Hi Cathy, hope you are keeping well.
Beautiful card, lovely image and those butterflies are just perfect.
Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.
Sarah
Very pretty card Cathy, love the colours and butterflies.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
gorgeous summery creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Charisma cardz! Gemma :)
Aww this is gorgeous, I love the image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx
Post a Comment