Friday, 8 June 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


Its my turn to choose the theme this week for the Totally Papercrafts Challenge, and its Doodle on it.

This weeks fabulous sponsor is
PRIZE  - FOUR DIGI'S OF WINNER'S CHOICE


 I used Princess Kate from Sweet n Sassy's digi range, and coloured her using my promarkers.  The dp is Papermania's Portobello road, and I added some gems and some doodling.   Sorry for the very short post - school holidays mean I am working much longer hours!

Challenges:
Stamp with Fun - sketch
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Stamps + Fun = creativity - bling bling
Passion for Promarkers - red, white and blue
Simon Says Stamp - Diamond Jubillee (crowns, gems)
I love Promarkers - for a little girl
Stampavie and More - for a girl


11 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Now why didn't I think of doodling like that! I'm not very happy with my card, yours is fab though.

S xx

Zippy said...

Lovely card and fab colours! Xxx

Zippy said...

Lovely card and fab colours! Xxx

Zippy said...

Lovely card and fab colours! Xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is so sweet! I love the beautiful colours and the adorabnle image :)

Lisa T said...

So cute! Great job on the doodling.

Anne said...

Super cute Cathy, smashing doodling too
Have a great weekend
Anne x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, fab doodling...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Oak Pond SC said...

Beautiful Cathy! This image is colored up beautifully and I love these colors together. Have a wonderful weekend <3 -Kim

Turtle In The Sand said...

Fun challenge this week. Cute card. Every little girl needs to be a princess for a day.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) she is lovely and the papers and doodling are fab :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)

luv
Lols x x x
I have popped over to see your BG card too but not posted yet ,,,, :-)