Monday, 25 June 2012

Rosie

I have had a little play with my very neglected copics tonight while the girls' tidied their bedroom - it took them a VERY long time to tidy their bedroom!!  I cannot believe how messy girls can be!!

I used this little cutie, Rosie, from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with my copics, before adding glamour dust to her wings, dress and flower.  The dp is my latest favourite ... Basic Grey Pumeria - its is LUSH!!!  I added some organza ribbon, a bow and charm flower, and some rolled flowers, made using my Marianne Creatible rose die.  Finally I added the sentiment.


Challenges:
Dream Valley - things with wings
Crafty Calendar - flowers in bloom
Paperplay - use a die
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Divas by Design - to die for
Bearly Mine - flowers
Bunny Zoe - girls, girls, girls
Lollipop - happy birthday
2 Sisters - anything goes
Allsorts - any die will do
Craft your passion - things with wings
Oh la la creations - mystical Magic
Sugar Bowl - sketch
Sweet Stampin' - bows and ribbon
Moving along with the times - Happy Birthday
Make it Monday
Stamp with Fun - Angel
Creative Card Crew - 3,2,1 recipe (3 flowers, 2 papers, 1 ribbon)

26 comments:

Céline said...

so gorgeous love the papers and combo
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Sybille Engbers said...

A beautyful card, very nice :o)

Kind Regards
Bille

Sybille Engbers said...

A beautyful card, very nice :o)

Kind Regards
Bille

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! I love Rosie. She's my favourite (well, maybe)

Susan xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is just the cutest! Such a beautiful image and I just love the layout. Great job! :D

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card and image. Love the colours and cute flowers. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is a total poppet hun! Sxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet little image set on some pretty papers and perfectly coloured .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Hi, I saw your card on MIM and it is so cute. Love the nice soft colors. Sweet image. Do give me a visit too.
Have a super great day
Blessings Doreen

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. I like the image and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Erika said...

Lovely card Cathy and great to have you back. I love this image she is so cute.
Hugs Erika. x

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card- love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Natali said...

So sweet image and gorgeous purple and flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons and Bows” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

This is really lovely Cathy. Love the purple dress. Sweet image too.

Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week (so far!). I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, and in my fave colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Just the prettiest thing.Super colouring and papers.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Doreen said...

so beautiful. Great colours and the image is so sweet
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Hugs
Doreen

Paul said...

Beautiful colouring. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look. I’m enjoying looking at all the amazing inspiration.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Anne said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable angel image! I just LOVE that stamp and your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with Stamp with Fun! :o) x

Laura Bradley said...

This is so sweet! I love the image .. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar! Laura x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a little beauty and is certainly magical, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
Hugs
Lorraine x

Caroline said...

Fantastic card!! Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew and our 1,2,3 theme this week. Hope you will join us again next time.

Caroline x

DesignerDiva said...

Stunning colours and colouring Cathy its just perfect!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Magento Themes said...

Beautiful card nice images, appreciated work..


Magento Themes