Friday, 1 June 2012

The Craft Garden June challenge


 The Craft Garden challenge this month is an inspiration picture with a twist ...


As well as using the first day cover as inspiration you can't use red, white and blue all together - just 1 or 2 of the 3!

I made a tag -
I covered the tag with this 7 Gypsies paper and then went over the paper with my cool peri dabber, just to take the vibrancy edge off.  I stamped all over the tag crowns in gold ink, before stamping the flourish and carte postale (from 7 Gypsies Conservatory set) in black archival ink.  The regal lion was stamped in versamark ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut out the Tim Holtz weathered clock using grungepaper and painted it using my gold dabber.  I painted the left over bits of grungepaper in gold and stamped on the 60 from the IndigoBlu Circus set and the ticket in archival ink.  Finally I added the bow.


2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous tag Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Zippy said...

Lovely tag, very pretty xxx