I had a bit of a colouring fest at the weekend - about time too!!! So now I just need to get them all onto cards!
This is Bella Bunting from Sugar Nellie, coloured with my promarkers and flexmarkers before distressing the edges. The dp is from Nitwits, and is distressed before matting onto kraft cardstock. I coloured the organza and satin ribbon in using my promarker (pink carnation) and added a little spun sugar distress marker to the layered flower. I diecut the pennant banner, trimming the inner to fit. Finally some frosted lace stickles round the image and on the flower, and a sparkly pink brad to finish.
Challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie - bunting/banners
Simon Says Stamp - inspiration picture
I love Promarkers - tutti frutti
Passion for Promarkers - glitter and pastels
Moving Along with the times - lets get krafty
Papertake weekly - bingo
Saturated Canary - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - summer fun

11 comments:
Hi Cathy. Pretty card and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)
Apart from one ickle flaw, the card is perfect but I suppose if you like that sort of thing then it is perfect :-)
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week too :-)
S xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours and such a cute image..love your ballerinas on your side bar too, so precious.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Great card Cathy your papers are gorgeous and a fab image too!
Thanks for hanging out the bunting at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x
Beautiful card. Love the image and papers are gorgeous xxx
Fabulous chick:) I love this. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x
Gorgeous card Cathy ,, this is sooo pretty ! I love the image and the soft colours and banner are FAB,,, perfectly coordinated :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weeklimon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Beautiful card. Sweet girl image and gorgeous paper choice.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Summer Fun” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali
So cute -Ii love this image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
Really lovely card and fab bunting. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at an Oldie But A Goodie. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Cathy,
This looks lovely. I love the fab image & gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Post a Comment