This week's theme over at the Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge is Back to naturClean and Simple - a maximum of 2 layers is allowed.
Here is my card - I do love White on white!! Shame the exposure setting has broke on my camera so it looks more bluey lilac than white!
I used one of the butterflies from the Everyday Miracles digi set and coloured it in using my promarkers and flexmarkers, before cutting it out. I embossed the white cardstock using a couple of embossing folders, added some white ribbon and a bow, and popped the butterfly on. The sentiment is from the Many Thanks digi set, and I split it up.
Divas by Design - summer theme
Crafty Catz - embossing
Stamping for the Weekend - bugs and butterflies

9 comments:
Oooh, this is gorgeousness! Love what you have done with the white, and that butterfly is a stunner. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx
Gorgeous card, love the butterfly....
Gorgeous card. I love the butterfly.
Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx
Cathy this is so lovely! The embossing is just so pretty and that butterfly is beautiful :)
This is beautiful, Cathy!
What a beautiful card. I really like white on white cards and the butterfly just pops!
oooooooh I do like this Cathy. Love the butterfly, it's coloured beautifully.
Anne x
Absolutely stunning! I love the white on white with texture! Beautiful coloring too.
Beautiful clean and simple card.
Post a Comment