Thursday, 28 June 2012

Party Hardy


I am slowly getting back into the swing of things and am beginning to enjoy crafting again after having had a serious loss of mojo over the last 4 months. 

 I have a bit of a soft spot for Krista's Saturated Canarry images, she has a way of capturing personality in fab images.  I love Party Hardy - she looks so ready to eat that cupcake!!  I coloured her in using my promarkers and flexmarkers, and the dp is from Raspberry Road.  I used a Heartfelt Creations daisy die set to make the flowers, and added some ribbon and flat backed pearls.

 Challenges:
I love promarkers - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
 Crafty Creations - embellish it
Crafts and Me - birthday
Fab n Funky - cute and girly
Passion for Promarkers - icecream/cupcake
Paper Pretties - red, white and blue
Paper Shelter - punches/dies
Simon Says Stamp - sporty / patriotic
Cute card Thursday - patriotic
Moving Along with the Times - Happy Birthday
Saturated Canary - red, white and blue
PaperPlay - flags, pennants, banners

19 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy she is such a cutie! Love the colours and those beautiful papers :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Cathy, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Mynn xx said...

TOO CUTE! A fabulous image to color up for Independence Day! I'm so sorry you lost your mojo for that long--I'd die! Here's to hoping for more amazing cards like this one!!! :)

NGCARDS said...

A great card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Wiccababe said...

I have a bit of a soft spot for this digi too Cathy - gorgeous card
Debz
xx

Zippy said...

Fab card hun, love the colours and that image is just so cute! xxx

Jackie said...

This is so darn cute and I just love how you colored her in! Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Vicky said...

Such a sweet card, lovely colouring and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw

hugs Vicky x x x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love Party Hardy and she looks amazing in red, white and blue ,, absolutely fabulous :-)
Glad you're feeling like crafting again Cathy :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

mixamatoasties said...

Glad Mr M has come back :)

Love Party Hardy, she's fab. Very like me, tongue comes out when she's concentrating. And I would be concentrating on that cupcake too!!

Susan xxx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Fabulous coloring job! Thank you for joining us over at the Simon says Stamp challenge blog this week. :)

Loopylou. said...

absolutely gorgeous cathy, I love those little flowers too.
thank you for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

coops said...

so stunning cathy.gorgeous colours and design and i love the adorable image.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Rach83 said...

Fab colouring, Cathy. Your mojo is back! That image always makes me smile and you can definitely tell she loves a good cupcake! A bit like myself!

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you can play again soon.

Rachel x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo Cathy, your card is fabulous Hun, that image is amazing and i love how you co-ordinated the flowers with the bp. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Shari said...

Fantastic coloring and a great card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS…..

Hugs Judith

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I love that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx