I managed to get a couple of cards made last night ...
Both cards have chocolate in them so I am entering them into the Simon Says Stamp challegne which is hot chocolate and Quixotic Challenges which is hot chocolate. And as the colour combo in both is pink, brwon, chocolate and toffee I am entering them into the Charisma Cardz challenge.
The first card also uses my new stamp and new ink pad so I am entering it into Cute Card Thursday's all new challenge.
I followed the Trully Scrumptious sketch and used my new ink pad to distress.
I am still on my 'lets keep things clean and simple' resolution ... .got a feeling the next card won't fit that as it will involve paper pleating!!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): House Mouse Hot Chocolate; Cupcake; sentiment from Cuddly Buddly
Colouring Media:Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Embellishments: flowers, pearls and ribbon from stash

17 comments:
cute cards
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX
Awww...cute cards Cathy - love your new stash! ;0)
Hope you soon get your heating fixed!
Helen x
Your cards are so adorable. I just love house mouse images. They always make me smile. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
These are just gorgeous both of them love the colour combo,papers and such cute mice:)
Hugzz Val xxx
Love you cards, the house mouse stamps are so cute I have just started collecting them lol - love the way you coloured them
Ohhh loving these meeces lol. you chopped off a meece oh no!!!! Fabby cards honey can't believe about the boiler in this weather. Stay warm honey, mwah.
what a pretty pair of cards ~such delicate papers and colours ~just love those mouses ~so cute.
hope you get warm soon ~ (i`ll send some warmth up to you) ~a few mugs of hot choc should do the trick!!
vanessa xx
Both beautiful
Hugs Jane x
These cards are beautiful, Great layouts and beautiful colors. Hugs!
wow wow wow Cathy they are stunning, I love the pink and brown colour combo and your colouring is perfect hugs Jill xx
these are both scrummy Cathy, love the lace on the first one, goes so well with your distressing
Victoria
x
Gorgeous cards Cathy :-) I love these images ,,,, very cute,,, but to chop off a mouse ,, oohh !!! lol :-)
Hot choccy with some peppermint schnapps is supposed to be lovely to warm you up ,,,might be handy till your heating is fixed lol :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon says Hot Choccy Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
WOW WOW WOW!!! Both cards are GORGEOUS!!!!! I love them both!!! The top image is sooo cute & I have never seen it before!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says STamp!
Chris & the DT
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Hi Cathy - don't boilers always break down in the middle of winter - I think they're programmed at 'birth' to do this - hope you soon get it fixed.
Two fabulous cards - love em both, some of the HM stamps are just huge aren't they? Great take on Mina's sketch but poor little chopped of mousie - you could cut around him and pop him on the inside. Love the BG papers you've used.
Thanks so much for playing along.
hugs Heather xx
gorgeous cards Cathy, I love your pink and brown meeces to pieces (sorry couldnt resist lol)...they are stunningly coloured...thank you for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Tee Hee Cathy - so cute. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim
Post a Comment